I think Brady was a little excited to be at Lake Powell. What do you think?!?! We were only able to be there for 3 days but it was a blast hangin out with the family on the house boat, swimming, and "trying" to get a suntan. Grandma Russell and Jessica were also there with us and we made some really great memories!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Lake Powell with the Kendalls
I think Brady was a little excited to be at Lake Powell. What do you think?!?! We were only able to be there for 3 days but it was a blast hangin out with the family on the house boat, swimming, and "trying" to get a suntan. Grandma Russell and Jessica were also there with us and we made some really great memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hi Amber, I am glad you all started a Blog, it is great to see these photos! Love you guys!!
Yea, you started your blog!!! Madi looks so much bigger. Lake Powell looked fun, but sounds freezing. Glad you had a fun time.
Way cute! I can't believe how cute Madi is now!! She is growing so fast! Love you guys!
Post a Comment