Sunday, November 16, 2008

Teach 'Em Young


So I am not quite sure what I did ...but Madi LOVES to sweep. Everytime anyone sweeps the floor madi grabs the broom from them and starts sweeping. Too cute. So Grandma Sue bought her her very own Madi sized broom and she loves it!

Now, you are probably wondering why Madi's P.J.s are gaping open...well let me tell you! Ever since she has discovered where her belly button is some year or so ago, she has been obsessed with playing with it. so whenever she has zip up or button up pajamas on...she unzips or unbuttons them just so she can play with her belly button all night long...Its funny. So this is how I find her every morning, with her clothes half-way on!!!

3 comments:

The VIPs said...

Audrey loves her belly button too, it's so cute

Mary said...

Does she vacuum too? Toilets would be nice! :-) Cute girl!

Larson Family said...

Apri loves to help me clean too. I got her a toy vacume and cleaning kit for her birthday I can't wait to give it to her. That is so funny about her belly button! What a funny girl.