Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight







So, us girls were able to go the first show of the night of Twilight thursday at midnight. Luckily Brooke, Jess and their friends stood in line all night so that we could get good seats and mom and I met up with them about 2 or so hours before the show started...it was complete madness! But man, we got amazing seats! We were like the 10th people in the theater and got dead center seats! And the movie was amazing. I became instantly addicted and want to read all of the books now. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Have you not read the books? They are great. I have yet to see the movie...no one around to see it with since I'm guessing that Ryan isn't dying to go! I'll see it sooner or later...hopefully sooner!

Heather said...

We have tickets for tomorrow! We can't wait. I haven't read the book, but I plan to one day...

Larson Family said...

Oh!! I a jealous!! I haven't had the chance to go yet. Looks like you had a fun night out!