Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!

Madison turned 2 on Friday but we had her party on Saturday! I was very worried that not many people would come because of the nasty winter weather we have been having...but boy was I wrong! There were so many little kids running around, It was so great! We were so excited that many of our close friends and family were able to make...even though we did miss those that couldn't make it! Madi was very spoiled and received many wonderful gifts! It was a great turn out. Here are a few pictures from her special day!

This last picture is so cute...when she first had her cake we were very careful having her eat it because she had her cute party outfit on ...but once people left, we took off her clothe and let her dig in....boy does she love cake!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Where does the time go? I can't believe that Madi is 2 years old. What a big girl...and did I mention she's a cutie too!!!

Larson Family said...

Looks like you had a great party! Sorry again that we couldn't make it out that day! Hopefully we can get together soon!