Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Magic of Christmas

We had the amazing experience of visiting Temple Square on the night they turned on all the lights. We go see the lights every year but this was the first time we went for the opening night. You would think that after seeing it every year it would get old but it never does. With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, you are able to take in all the beauty and truly focus on the true meaning of Chritmas, Christ! The feeling you get is beyond amazing...










7 comments:

The VIPs said...

I love temple square, how nice for you to be so close that you can go every year

Jordan and Kailea said...

How fun...and I totally agree with you.

Heather said...

Great pictures!

Becky said...

Great pics of temple square!
We went from living across the street from the temple to living across the country. I miss it. :( I miss you. boo hoo hoo

Larson Family said...

I love Christmas lights! We are going to go to the layton city lights this week and the Temple lights next week. Glad you had a nice night!

The Merrell Family said...

Ooh. How fun for you guys. I love temple square.

Mary said...

I love, love, love Madi's hat! So cute!