Sorry...I know that i am usually pretty good at updating my blog...but a couple weeks ago, my camera broke, so I decided to buy a new one. A Canon Rebel XTI so when it finally arrived I anxiously opened it, put it all together and starting playing. It take me very long to realize that there wasn't a Live View Function!!! So every time I wanted to take a picture, I had to look through the view finder...totally sucks! That is one of the greatest things about having a digital camera...so totally pieved, I searched and found that the next model, the XS, has that function and I quickly sent that camera back to exchange it for the XS. So I am still currently without a camera for probably another week! UGH!!! Anyway, here are a few of the pictures I did get with my new camera before I sent it back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
That totally stinks. Did you have to pay and arm and a leg for the next upgraded model? I know that you got the first one for such a great deal.
These are great shots of the kids, they are growing up far too fast!
our camera has broken a few times and I've DIED without it. Hopefully you get your new one soon!
I finally got your blog added to mine! Your kids are adorable. When the weather gets better we should get together go to the park or something
You are going to LOVE your new camera. We have the Canon, although, if I had to do it over again I would go with the Nikon SLR... But I do love my canon, you will too!!
By the way, loved the bows I ordered from you- super cute and the hat is so sweet. Thanks.
So cute! I found you on "The VIP's" blog. I'm so excited that you all have fun blogs! My blog is www.thehavensfamily.blogspot.com Do you mind if I make a link to your blog from my blog?
Fun things those electronics! We just got a new camera too! LOVE IT!!! But hey just wanted to let you know that I'm going private with my blog so if you want I'd love to have your e-mail. Just leave it as a comment on my "Going Private" post! Thanks! Love ya and miss ya tons!!!
Post a Comment