
Okay so I was asked to sing with a couple other ladies in our ward for relief society on Sunday and I am absolutely terrified!!! I have never really sung in front of anyone before(except ward choir) and I feel very inadequate. I have always thought I could carry a tune, but never thought of myself as a"good" singer! Needless to say, I excepted and feel verybad for those ladies who have to listen to me on Sunday. Wish me luck....P.S. I don't know how people can sing in Sacrament meeting. I am scared to Death for maybe 30-40 women let a lone a whole congregation!!!




3 comments:
Oh Amber. No worries because you won't be singing all alone and if you do make a mistake, no one will know. I've heard you sing and you'll do great. I wish I could come listen! Although sometimes I get more nervous if I know that family is listening. I'm not sure why that is. I'd rather sing in sacrament meeting that sing in front of family. Silly huh!
Don't stress. Just pretend you're singing in the shower. You'll do great.
You will do a wonderful job!
Post a Comment