Thursday, March 19, 2009


Well, my intent was to do this on Brady's birthday, Monday...but due to the fact that I have been VERY ill, I wasn't able to make it to the computer! So, here it goes...


Brady, I love you with all of my heart! I am so extremely lucky that I have you as my husband, eternal companion, and Best Friend! You always seem to know how to cheer me up when I am having a bad day! Here are 28 reasons why I love you more than yesterday...


1. Your never ending sacrifice to better our family through you education.

2. Always knowing when I am having a bad day

3. Holding and honoring your priesthood everyday

4. Loving Madi and Brax unconditioanlly

5. Always having some "medical" reason for whatever may be going on...you're soooo smart

6. You are such a devoted husband and father, even if you haven't slept in days...

7. Working hard is an understatement

8. You are aso diligent in reading the scriptures...you know them better than any other book

9. Service is something that you enjoy doing, it doesn't matter if you have been working all night and would rather sleep, if someone needs help, you come a runnin'

10. I love to watch you play with our children, you are so tender and sweet with them

11. I know that no matter what I do or how mad we may fight...we are in this together and divorce is never an option for you

12. You make some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever tasted

13. You still open my car door

14. I feel more special just by the way that you look at me

15. For being goofy with me and not caring what others may think

16. You watched both kids on your birthday and took care of your poor sick wife...don't worry, we'll celebrate it hopefully soon when I am feeling better!

17. You let me hog the covers

18. You will sit down and watch a chic Flick with me...even though you won't admit it, I think you kinda like them!!! ;)

19. You let me call and talk to my mom...like 20 times a day...and never complain about it!

20. Who needs a massage therapist when I have you...the best massages ever!!!

21. You willm ake the best nurse ever, you truly and genuinly love every person that you care for.

22.You tell me that I am skinny everyday...even though I know I need to lose a FEW pounds

23. You always see the good in people

24. You are not afraid to help me clean...(he's actually the master of doing the dishes...just because I hate to do them!!!)

25. Because you have Madi wrapped around your finger...she will grow up thinking sh'es a princess because he tells her so everyday!

26. You truly make Heavenly Father a part of our marriage

27. You support me in all that I do...even if does sound a little crazy, and you love me for it anyway!!!

AND

28. Because you love me for me...no strings attached


Happy 28th Birthday!!! I love you Forever and for Always!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

What a sweet list. Oh how we love Brady. You did good Amber. Real good!

The Merrell Family said...

What a wonderful tribute. You both are perfect for each other. Happy birthday Brady!!

Erin

The VIPs said...

super cute, I love lists like this

Melissa said...

Amber, that was a super sweet list! You are perfect for Brady and a great wife! He does love you so much and I'm grateful you are so good to him. I'm thanksful to have you as a sister-in-law. Thanks for taking such good care of my brother.