Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our New Best Friends

Madi has found a new BEST FIREND. Her name is Emma. We had her over yesterday so that they could play. They had so much fun swimming in the little pool and playing on the swing set. They also had lunch that Laurie, Emma's mom, brought over and ate popcicles...which ended up being a HUGE mess. Good thing we were outside!
Laurie and I have become quite good friends also. It is so nice to have someone you can talk to and relate with. I have really enjoyed our newly found friendship!
okay...I just had to include this one...Braxton was soo funny! He wanted nothing to do with the pool...way to cold he thought. So I placed him on a blanket under a big beach umbrella and he was sooo happy to just play there...for an hour! It was great!

6 comments:

Mary said...

Popsicles and baby pools just go together. I'm glad that both you and Madi have been making friends.

Rebecca said...

wow! they even look alike!
there's nothing better than having friends to hang out with.
~Becca

Forever Young said...

Yay! new friends. Nevaeh is obsessed with making new friends, I can already see that she will choose her friends over her parents=( Its so fun to watch them intract with other kids though.

rickandcami said...

You've gotta love good friends! Speaking of which...I MISS MY GOOD FRIEND AMBER!!! Miss ya lots!

Jaime said...

looks like so much fun! Aren't popcicles just the best in the summer. Adorable pictures.

Lauri said...

Dang, Emma's mom sounds so cool! :) I'm really glad that we are friends too. Its so fun to have someone you enjoy doing stuff with. And I'm just thrilled that Emma gets along so well with Madison. She is always asking to go to Madisons house!