Sunday, June 21, 2009

Heros


So, today on this Father's day I would like to pay tribute to the fathers in my life. Firstly, my amazing father! He has been such an amazing example to me of hard work through his amazing example. He never gives up on anything, no matter how hard it may get. He is very task oriented. Once he has is eyes set on a goal there is no stopping him. He has truly taught me how to work for the things that I want, and to be grateful for the things that I have. He has an true love for the gospel. He honors his preisthood and has always been there for me whenever I needed it. I love him so much and am grateful to have him in my life!
Second, My "inherited" Father. Brady's dad has always treated me as his daughter. It is never awkward to call him DAD because I feel like he is my dad. He is always so willing to do things for me and my family to make life easier for us. He works so hard for his family and has passed this trait on to Brady. He has showed Brady how to be amazing father and how to love his wife through never-ending example.
Third, My absolutely AMAZING husband. Brady has loved our children to absolutely since the day he layed eye on them. He cares for and protects them unlike anything I have ever seen before. Even through his busy work/school schedule, he always takes the time to play with them and show them his love for them. He works so hard for everything that he has, never giving anything but his best. He is a true example of service. He not only serves his family and friends but anyone around them that may be in need of help without thinking twice. He loves his Heavenly Father and strives everyday to be just like Him. I am forever in debt to have a husband and father of my children like Brady. I love him with all of my heart and look up to him in every way.
And Last, My Heavenly Father, the Father of us all. What unconditional love he must have for every single one of us to sacrifice and give up his Only Begotten Son for us. To live for and die for our sins. To give us such an amazing plan so that we can live and learn for ourselves all in hopes to return and live with Him again.
All of these Men in my life and taught me one joining thing, Unconditioanl Love. They are my HEROS forever and I am so thankful that through our Heavenly Fathers plan I can live with them all through our eternal Families!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I agree! I think that you have some pretty great heroes in your life!

rickandcami said...

Fabulously put! There is nothing greater than those blessings! Love ya lots and miss ya tons!