Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chris Cagle Concert

Wednesday we went to the Salt Lake County Fair and then that night to the Chris Cagle Concert. It was a lot of fun...but REALLY HOT! Luckily just before the concert a good breeze picked up and lasted through the concert!

After the concert we made a quick run through the booths again and Madi and Brax had fun on this PINK tractor...they look half asleep! Heehee!!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

What a fun night. Sorry it was hot, guess you're getting the heat we had last week. Yuck!

Mary said...

I haven't been to the fair in years...or for that matter any kind of concert in years. I think we just hole up in the house and only get out to once a week for grocery shopping. We live through your fun experiences. Keep the pictures coming!

Mary said...

Oh, by the way (I mention this somewhat cautiously) I've never heard of Chris Cagle. Gulp. Is he a country singer? I might recognize songs, but I never know who the singer is!!! You can sigh in my behalf!

Ammo and Josh said...

love the photo of the kiddos on the pink tractor! cuteness galore! looks like you had a fun time.