So, today I decided to take some pictures of the kids...
My friends, Lauri and I got together and we went down to Temple Square...but we failed to remember change for the parking meters...between the two of us we scrounged up enough for both of us to get about 35 minutes worth each (with the help of someone leaving about 30 min. on one of them)
So we didn't have very much time for a lot of shots...especially with 4 little kids in 90 degree weather!




7 comments:
Sorry you didn't have much time! But the shots that you got were great! I sure wish I knew how to take better pictures. Or better yet, I'll hire you to take my kids pictures! :-)
way cute pictures!
Like I said on FB your daughter has such gorgeous eyes and you both have beautiful children.
Cute, Cute! You have been having fun with your awesome camera! Your kids are so big! We do need to get together for lunch or something soon. I am usually free tues-thurs let me know what day works best for you.
these are adorable! what cuties!
Darling pictures of the babes!
Awesome pictures and what cute kids. When you coming to Poky.?
Post a Comment