September 12th, me and a couple of friends ran a 5 K run...my first one. I was a little nervous because I am def. NOT a distance runner!!! Im suprised I didnt give my dad a heart attack when I told him. Anyway, It was REALLY hard. It had to have been an advance course because it was up...up...up a mountain on a foot wide bike trail that was uphill about 90% of the run! But we ALL finished it, even with a little mishap on one of my friends when she "decided" to break off onto the half marathon trail! Sont worry, she realized it about 3/4 mile into it and ended up running almost a 10k instead of a 5 k!!! It was a lot of fun and something that I would try again...I'll just make sure +I pick a more level course next time!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Great job! What an accomplishment.
Sweet!! It's addicting, isn't it? I look forward to hearing about you doing more!! Most people cannot say that they have ran a 5k. So there!
Post a Comment