Friday, November 13, 2009

Camera Fun!

So a couple of Sundays ago, after I got the kids ready for church I had a few extra minutes so I just had to take some pictures of them. they looked so cute. So I threw a black blanket over our fireplace and had a little "photo shoot" and I am really happy with how they turned out!












This one is one of my favorites...I was getting ready to put my camera away and Madi grabbed her two friends and said "Mommy, CHEESE!!!"

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh, I love the one of the Madi and Braxton together. I sure wish that I could have an impromptu photo shoot and have them come out that good. You're a great photographer. Cute kids Amber!

Ammo and Josh said...

These are gorgeous! You have such beautiful kiddos!

BonnieKaye said...

Adorable kids.

rickandcami said...

What cute kidlets! Seriously fun! I miss you tons girl!

The Mendenhall's said...

What great pictures, probably because you have such cute kiddos. I can't believe the Madi's beautiful eyes.

Jennifer Kendall said...

what cute kids you have!!!