Thursday, February 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

So I know that Christmas was like 2 months ago but just so that I can keep the memory I thought I would share. We had an awesome Christmas...because we live with Brady's parents,, they were so sweet to wait to open their presents so that we could have our own little family Christmas. It was alot of fun to see Madi so excited this year. She finally is starting to understand what Christmas is. She didnt care so much about what was in the gift she just LOVED ripping off the wrapping paper!
Then after they were al done, we had another present opening party with Bradys family.
It was so great to be with family, we have been so incredib;y blessed this year and are excited for this next year and what it holds for us!






1 comment:

Mary said...

It's funny that Madi loved the paper more than the gift. You would think that would have been Braxton. However, Kaden wasn't too interested in either the paper or the present. Maybe next year huh?