So I was going through my pictures and reaized that I forgot to put some things in...and since I kinda use this as a journal i thought I should add them.
Here are some pictures of Braxton on his birthday. Poor little guy was teething and had a fever and just did not feel good. I think that if it were up to him he would have bagged the whole thing but being mommy...I didnt want to miss this special occasion! I tried making his cake and it turned out ok...it was an icecream cake and tasted really yummy!





3 comments:
Ahhh so sweet. Sad that he was sick, but maybe that ice cream felt good on his gums since he is teething.
What an awesome cake! I might have to try that for the next boys birthday! I bet it tasted good too! Yummy.
Love the cake pics!! They are so much fun!!
Post a Comment