Wednesday, March 17, 2010

FIRST MOMENT

So, those of you who check my blog regularly have probably noticed I havent blogged about my weight loss/excersize in a few days. That is because I took a little break...I nkow I know...not good only a week into it, but I had really OFF weekend! I was feeling a little down...but I am happy to say I am back into it! I have lost 2 lbs so far and Today I had a "FIRST" moment! My very first time throwing up during a work out! Some of you might think YUCK...but this is really big because that means I pushed myself when normally I would have QUIT!!!
So...here is to MORE throw ups during work outs!

4 comments:

Mark and Jennifer said...

I never knew throwing up was a sign of pushing yourself. Well, I am cheering you on.....whatever it takes!!

Jaime said...

Good luck to you Amber. Not sure I'd like the throw up thing, but if it works for you, then keep it up. Just think you'll drop more pounds throwing up. J/K that doesn't mean we want you forcing yourself to. I hope this makes sense.

Becky said...

Amber my dear... I don't know weather to say go girl! or You stop it (throwing up is not good for you)
Anyhow, i love you and keep it up! :)

brigette said...

yay!! Good work for being down 2 lbs!! Keep up the good work :)