Thursday, March 11, 2010

Go ABS!!!



"I never said it wouldn't be hard, I only said it would be worth it!"

Day 3: Thanks to the suggestion of my cousin, Kristi, I joined an online community called sparkpeople.com. And it is a really cool support tool. I reccomend it to any of you who might be trying a work out/weight loss goal. Thanks Kristi!!
I started out the morning with some Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal and it was really good. Once I got Brax to bed I did my P90X work out for the Day which included the ab ripper x work out. That was really hard. But I felt pretty good about what I could do. They emphasised what an extreme and hard work out it was and I was able to do most of it even after doing my other 60 min work out before it. It was atleast a pretty good start. Hopefully by the end of my 90 days I will be able to ALL of it!
I also loved the fact that Madi has gotten used to me working out now every morning and she tells me good job, mom! And this morning she was trying to do some of the stuff with me! SOOOO cute. That is one of the things that I want is to have my kids grow up LOVING to exercise!

No comments: