OH...and I got like 9 hours of sleep lastnight...amazing! it felt so good when I woke up this morning!!!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Its gonna be a GOOD week!
So today was good, I lost a little bit of weight on the scale this morning...and I had a friend call me up lastnight and ask if I wanted to come over and work out with her this morning. (Thanks Charayne!!!) And of course I said yes! We did the p90x Cardio x dvd and it was sooooo much more fun working out with a buddy! I felt like I could do so much more than normal because it was "fun" rather than a chore! I seem to do much better when I work out in the mornings and will usually eat better though out the day! So hopefiully this will a be a good week for wieght loss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
YaY...I love P90X cardio, I usually do it at least once a week! Keep it up mama!
cheers,
Kristi
WAY TO GO!!!
Yippee! It's good when after a bad day you have a wonderful day! Guess it pays to just keep going...no matter what! Way to go!!
Good for you Amber. I'm glad that you had fun. Keep it up.
way to go, keep it up. It is fun working out with a buddy, then you get to talking and before you know it you've worked out for an hour.
Post a Comment