Well here it is...finally its finished. Madis quilt that I made for her room re-do. It was a lot more work than I thought, I have never made one this big before!!! But now that it is done, I am so glad that I did it. I am really happy with how it turned out!
Here are a few decorative pillows that I made with some of the left over fabric.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
This is beautiful. I love rag quilts. And way to go with using the extra fabric for pillows. I bet she has a very fun, pretty room.
Super Cute Amber!! Maybe you'll have to show me how to make one of those.
amazing!! You do such a great job!! It is adorable
amazing!! You do such a great job!! It is adorable
Wow! Nice! Now I want to make a rag quilt!
SO CUTE!!! I love it! I have found much joy in sewing lately! Miss your guts!
love the color scheme!!! so girly and modern.
Post a Comment