Thursday, September 23, 2010

GRAND OPENING

My website is officially up and running! Join me for our Grand Opening sale with 10% off your ENTIRE order! Just enter grandopening10 at check out for the discount! Good til October 14th.
Click on the link below for direct access!



4 comments:

Mary said...

Looks great Amber. Good job!

brigette said...

The website is great!! You have done an amazing job

Jaime said...

congrats on your website! I just took a peek, and it looks really great. You have some darling things on it. Hey, do you plan to do any baptismal bracelets or necklaces? Not sure what I'd be looking for exactly, but thought I'd throw the interest out there. Good luck with your new venture.

Charayne said...

YEA!!! I know you will do great. You are so talented. Thanks for being my friend and for helping me out with so much! Good Luck!