Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Life's Little Treasures

As I sit down to do a blog for the things that I am thankful for...I realize how many things everyday that I take forgranted. Like Putting my key in the ignition and my car starts, flipping a light switch and having light...hot water, which I really became thankful for after 3 days without it, a cell phone to keep in touch with family and friends, family and friends, cameras so that we can preserve all of these wonderful memories...the list goes on and on...but the thing I am most thankful for is my wonderful husband and the 2 sweetest kids ever. Brady is such a hard worker and is always willing to do whatever he has to to provide for his family. He is currently going to school and working and doing amazing in his studies. And he still finds time to pamper me all the time with sweet words of praise and acts of kind service. He is the best father to Madi and Brax. I love to see the joy on Madi's face when she turns the corner and sees Brady. You can tell that she truly loves her daddy.
What a great time of year that we can reflect on all of those wonderful little things that we call blessings. It really makes you even more grateful for all the little things that make life better that we often forget about. Thank you to all of you for having a special part in my life and making everyday just a little bit better!

3 comments:

Mary said...

What sweet thankful words. Thanks for sharing and reminding me to be more thankful for the little things. Love you and your sweet family!

The VIPs said...

totally agree

The Merrell Family said...

Nicely put..
p.s. Good choice in music. :)