Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Ties

So when I got Brax ready for church this morning...I decided to put him in a tie....and boy did he look so Handsome. I love it. He looks just like a little man so I had to snap a few shots and share how stinkin' adorable he is...I am his mom. Its my duty to brag !!!





It took quite a few times to get a good one so here are some of the "not so good" ones. (He was pretty hungary and not too happy I was taking his picture.)


He looks like a real chunk in this one...I love it!!!

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a handsome little guy!

Mary said...

Holy Crap! Where did you find a tie that small? Is it a clip on or a zipper tie? Love it!!!

Heather said...

He is a stud! I love little babies in grown up clothes!

Larson Family said...

Oh, that is so cute!! What a little stud!

The VIPs said...

awww...way cute