Thank you miss andee for giving me the award! You are a sweetie!

Here is who I award...
1. Becky VIP
2. Mary Campbell
3. Erin Merrell
4. Heather Baldwin
5. Steph Hastings
6. Nicol Young
7.Becky Kendriks
8.K-Diddle
9.Renee Larson
10. Jen Campbell

Here is who I award...
1. Becky VIP
2. Mary Campbell
3. Erin Merrell
4. Heather Baldwin
5. Steph Hastings
6. Nicol Young
7.Becky Kendriks
8.K-Diddle
9.Renee Larson
10. Jen Campbell
This is what you need to do. Thank the person who gave you the award, post the award on your blog or on a post, nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude, link to the people you chose on your post, and comment on their glogs to tell them about the award!




2 comments:
oh this is so unexpected! I don't even have a speech prepared! Well, I'd like to thank the academy, and blogger, for giving me this great opportunity, my daughter for being so funny and Amber for giving me this award.
Thank you! Mwuah! Mwuah!
Thanks Amber what a cute award!
Post a Comment