Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Great start to Valentines Day


So we are celebrating Valentines Day today since it falls on a Sunday. Brady came home from work this morning with a little something for us. He got me a beautiful bouquet of roses, Madi a rose and Madi, Brax, and me our own cards...it was very sweet and made my day! He is such a good daddy and husband . Thanks Brady!!!


Later tonight, Bradys parents have offered to watch all the grandkids so that all the couples can go out! Brady is taking me to dinner at Joy Luck...which I absolutely LOVE....and then we are going miniture golfing to this indoor place! I am so excited for the fun-filled evening!

7 comments:

Our Beautiful Life said...

How sweet! Have fun!

Mary said...

Lucky! I don't know what I would enjoy more...roses or the chance to get out without the kids for a date! Have fun tonight.

KrisFlower said...

Have lots of fun!

Jaime said...

very sweet indeed. HOpe you had a wonderful night. Wish we had grandparents that lived close enough to babysit for us. Boo hoo!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a fun valentines. Love that Madi got a rose too:)

Charayne said...

That is just too cute. I just love Valentines Day. Hope you guys had fun! Can't wait to get together again. :)

Unknown said...

I love your pictures! You are a great blogger...it is fun reading your blog... Love you!