Thursday, April 29, 2010

Block Letter Craft

I had a lot of fun making these! I have decided to re-do Madi's room in black, pink and white. I will post all the things I make for it and then when it is ALL finished! Wish me luck or let me know if you have any fun cute ideas for decor!!!

6 comments:

Jaime said...

this is so cute. I love it! Great color ideas for her room too. Hey, I just saw a how-to video on you tube to make your own lap shade. So, if you want to do another crafty thing for her room, you could make your own lamp shade. It seems pretty easy to do.

Larson Family said...

SOOOO cute!! You are so creative! I love the pictures from the park, you have an awesome camera. I need to get myself a good one someday.

KrisFlower said...

I love them...the D is my favorite, very fancy! I bet she loves them, she's so lucky to have such a crafty mom!

brigette said...

Very cute!! You are so stinking creative!! Good job

Lauri said...

Those turned out way cute!! Is it scrapbook paper? We really do need to have a craft day or something. I have many unfinished projects!

Dania said...

Thanks for stopping by nad following us, Amanda. Your children are just too precious for words. Many blessings for you and yours.

Just added you as a friend via GFC.

BTW, if I had a girl (( have two boys), I would've also chosen the black/pink/white color scheme for her room. Good luck on all your projects. I'm sure your daughter will love the results.