Okay...so day 2 has some good things and some bad things to it. I was able to finish the whole work out today,, which was good, but it was still way hard and am not sure how well formed I was. Plus...I AM SOOOO MUCH MORE SORE!!!!! Man I am really feeling it today. But I guess that is good right, cuz that means I am working hard and am hopefully getting closer to good results. I have been doing really well with my wieght watchers diet yesterday and today. I think the key for me is to stay busy! I think I am a "bored' eater. I eat when I am bored, which is usually after I put the kids to bed for the night and I sit down to relax a bit. I have already had dinner but I feel the urge to want to constantly be eating something. So here's to staying busy!!!
(Thanks for all of you who are cheering me on...I need it!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Proud of you. Keep up the good work. I'm truing to decide if your motivation is enough for me to start exercising too. Maybe we could do something together?
I'm telling you join SparkPoeple because you can chat and read articles when the kids go to bed, thats what I do! My favorite day of P90X is legs and I like the cardio!
Bring it girlfriend, you can do it!
I lost 2 pounds in the last two weeks. No diet pepsi, well take that back I had one Tues. but I drink water water water. Eat lots of protien. I have lost 2" off my waste too. So keep up the good work Amber.
Post a Comment